Welcome to The Hampshire and Isle of Wight Community Rehabilitation Company Website
The Hampshire and Isle of Wight Community Rehabilitation Company supervises offenders in the community – those subject to a court order and those released from prison on licence.
View presentations and videos from our June Women's Symposium to explore issues for women in the Criminal Justice System click here
For details of our January Bring better to life Stakeholder Conference please click here
Read our latest Newsletter which includes:
- International Women's Day; how our eight women's centres help our female service users;
- a national lottery funded Equine Therapy course to help offenders improve communication skills and increase their self esteem;
- Portsmouth Mayor visits a Community Payback project at veteran's housing in Southsea;
- Photos and feedback from our Bring better to life Stakeholder Conference
As a company our role is to:
- Protect the public
- Reduce reoffending
- Ensure proper punishment of offenders
- Ensure offender awareness of the effects of crime on victims and the public
- Rehabilitate offenders
The Hampshire and Isle of Wight Community Rehabilitation Company works with a range of partners to achieve our aim of tackling the root cause of an offender's behaviour.